Paul Lacoste Sports
2017 Fit 4 Medicine and Fit 4 Jackson
Mississippi Beverage Association
Are you a current employee of a local medical institute/organization and/or the Mayor of Jackson or a member of the Jackson City Council and looking to be healthy and in great shape for the holidays? Also, do you want to challenge your co-workers to join you? If so, this program is for you!
The complimentary Fit 4 Medicine and Fit 4 Jackson Paul Lacoste Sports program sponsored by Mississippi Beverage Association is designed for individuals who are current employees, including but not limited to doctors, nurses, medical technicians, secretaries, administrators, and medical students, who have a strong desire to change their lives and get healthier by making a commitment to this program for eight weeks. Participants must be 18 years of age or older and meet all requirements as set forth by Paul Lacoste Sports. In addition, these are individuals who have not trained with Paul Lacoste Sports in the past.
We specifically would like to challenge the following: St. Dominic’s, Baptist Health Systems, UMMC, Merit Health/River Oaks, Methodist Rehab, Capital Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine, MS Sports Medicine, GI Associates and Endoscopy Center, Jackson Heart Clinic, Jackson Healthcare for Women, Southern Women’s Health Associates, East Lakeland OBGYN, Jackson Eye Associates, Jackson Oncology Associates, MS Urology Clinic, Urology Associates of MS, MAN Network, NewSouth NeuroSpine, MEA Medical Clinics, Trust Care, other primary care/family clinics, Department of Health, Jackson Mayor, Jackson City Council and Road Crews/Public Works.
Timeline for program
- Last day to register – Tuesday, September 19, 2017 at 5pm
Team Meeting – Thursday, September 21, 2017 at MS Organ and Recovery Agency 6:00pm(canceled)
- First day of training and pre-fitness test – Monday, September 25, 2017.
- Post fitness test – Monday, November 20, 2017.
- Last day of training Thursday, November 16, 2017
- Attendance (No more than 4 absences)
- Attend Pre and Post Fitness Test
- Mandatory team meeting unless otherwise approved by Paul Lacoste
- Financial buy-in – Participants must mail an accountability check to PLS, P.O. Box 1998, Ridgeland MS 39158. Make checks payable to Paul Lacoste Sports in the amount of $250.00. This check will NOT be deposited unless you fail to complete this program for any reason whatsoever. Participants will receive their checks back upon the completion of the program. Applicants are not eligible for consideration into the program until your check is received.
- Attitude & Effort will be evaluated on a daily basis. We reserve the right to remove you from the program & deposit your accountability check.
- In addition, these are individuals who have not trained with Paul Lacoste Sports in the past unless otherwise approved by Paul Lacoste.
- By registering for this program & participating, you agree to all the terms and rules of the contract.
Training Location: Madison Central High School football field
Training takes place Monday – Thursday
5:00am to 6:00am (full) or 6:00am to 7:00am