Paul Lacoste Sports
Fit 4 Teaching
Fit 4 Teaching is designed for full-time K-12th grade staff members of the *participating school districts* who meet all requirements as set forth by Paul Lacoste Sports, as well as all, junior colleges and four year colleges in the greater Jackson area.
Positions (full-time employees only): Superintendents, Principals, Asst. Principals, Teachers and Asst. Teachers, Coaches/ Asst. Coaches, Administration Staff, Cafeteria Staff, Janitorial Staff, Operations Employees, School Board Members, and Counselors
*Participating Districts: Canton, Clinton, Hinds, JPS, Madison, Mississippi Association of Independent Schools (MAIS), Pearl, and Rankin
Timeline for program (just updated to better accomodate teacher schedules)
- Last day to register and have accountability check mailed to PLS – Friday, May 19th @ 5:00 pm
- Premedical evaluation – Tuesday, May 23rd , 2017 at 5:30pm- Location: St. Dominic Basement
- Pre-fitness test – Monday, May 29th @ 6:00am – Location: Madison Central High School
- First Day of training – Monday, May 29th @ 6:00am – Location: Madison Central High School
- Weekly weigh-in every Thursday
- Post Medical Evaluation – Thursday, July 13th @ 5:30p – Location: St. Dominic Basement
- Post Fitness test – Monday, July 17th @ 6:00am – Location: Madison Central High School
- Last Day – Thursday, July 20th
- Attendance (No more than 4 absences unless approved by PLS)
- Attend the Pre and Post Medical Assessment
- Attend Pre and Post Fitness Test
- Financial buy-in- Participants must mail a check to PLS, PO Box 1998, Ridgeland MS 39158. Make checks payable to Paul Lacoste Sports in the amount of $400.00 . This check will not be deposited unless you fail to complete this program for any reason whatsoever. Participants will receive their checks back upon the completion of the program. Applicants are not eligible for consideration into the program until your check is received.
- Mandatory: 1-Page Testimonial on why you should be selected to participate
- Attitude & Effort will be evaluated on a daily basis. We reserve the right to remove you from the program & deposit your accountability check.
- By registering for this program & participating, you agree to all the terms and rules of this agreement.
- In addition, these are individuals who have not trained with Paul Lacoste Sports in the past unless otherwise approved by Paul Lacoste.
Training Location: Madison Central High School football field
Training Times: 6:00 am to 7:00 am
- Training takes place Monday – Thursday